I have an appointment with the oh so cool Mr Stanley Lim tomoorrow, with my Mom.
Oh how wonderful!
BUT;
the parents think its now mandatory for them to meet the teachers, like how it is in the Primary schools. Its a new system I told them.
-
I'm absolutely READY.Ready to take the huge colossoll LUNGE to commit myself.
School work, books, revision, sailing and you~
(:
-
Hohoho
I'm in desperate need of some ka-chinggggg. Who wants to Donate to the Nurul Fund?
Anyone?
No one?
God bless those who don't help the less fortunate and needy.
Bless you allllllllll.
I shall now list out who I owe and who and what I really need.
;D GRIN
Nurul's list of Who I owe people money and Who and What she really needs:
Oh how wonderful!
BUT;
the parents think its now mandatory for them to meet the teachers, like how it is in the Primary schools. Its a new system I told them.
-
I'm absolutely READY.Ready to take the huge colossoll LUNGE to commit myself.
School work, books, revision, sailing and you~
(:
-
Hohoho
I'm in desperate need of some ka-chinggggg. Who wants to Donate to the Nurul Fund?
Anyone?
No one?
God bless those who don't help the less fortunate and needy.
Bless you allllllllll.
I shall now list out who I owe and who and what I really need.
;D GRIN
Nurul's list of Who I owe people money and Who and What she really needs:
- Michelle Sham Pei Wen
- $85 to pay Val for the
Damnrudder - a wallet
- a new water bottle
- new shoes
- a beltttttt
- My Zen bacccckk
- *
- teeeeeee-Shirts
- shorts
- pullover/sweater
- red polo
- purple polo
- a purse! WHOAA
- new pair of school shoes
- iPod video
- Paul Frank flip flops
- studs
- haircut
- another sling bag
- books
- new waterbottle
- new pencil case

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home